Keltie Jamieson, CIO, Bermuda Hospitals Board
- 2018–2023 Digital Health Canada Board of Directors
- 2017–2023 CHIEF Advisory Committee Member
- 2019-2020 Faculty Member
- Member of multiple committees
- 2015–2023 CHIEF Executive Forum member
- 2018-2020 Chapter/Conference Leadership
- 2019 Conference Presenter
- Webinar Wednesday presenter
- Digital Health Canada report author
- Digital Health Canada Fellow 2023
Keltie Jamieson is a clinically focused, transformative leader with 25 years experience implementing digital strategies and enabling change through technology. Skilled in development, leadership and communication within large complex teams and organizations. Keltie is a Certified Health Executive, Certified Health CIO – Digital Officer, Project Management Professional, Certified Professional in Health Informatics, and is certified in Prosci Change management. As CIO of the Bermuda Hospitals Board, Keltie is responsible for the development and implementation of the organization’s Digital Strategy and Digital Transformation.
I am pleased to support Keltie … I have worked with Keltie through Digital Health Canada for over 5 years and during this time seen her be a significant supporter of Digital Health Canada.