Guiding the development of the CHIEF Executive Forum program
The nine members of the CHIEF Executive Forum Advisory Committee work together to guide the development of CHIEF Executive Forum program content and approach in a manner that fosters a partnership between the executive and corporate members and improves the program’s influence.
2023 Advisory Committee
About the Advisory Committee
The CHIEF Executive Forum Advisory Committee consists of nine members—four Public Sector (Executive) Members and four Private Sector (Corporate) Members) plus one member of the Digital Health Canada Board Executive Committee. Advisory Committee members are elected for a two-year term and are then eligible for re-election for an additional term. Advisory Committee responsibilities include:
- Guide the development of CHIEF Executive Forum program (“the program”) content and approach in a manner that fosters partnership between executive and corporate members and improves the program’s perception as having influence;
- Actively participate in the promotion of the program as a key component in the advancement of the healthcare IT sector;
- Assist in the identification of appropriate target candidates for recruitment as members;
- Assist in the identification of potential value-add partnerships and/or liaisons with other organizations that can facilitate in the advancement of the program’s goals and purpose;
- Contribute to the improvement of the program by providing feedback and evaluation of the program’s activities on a regular basis;
- Evaluate and approve exception-based membership requests on the basis of merit to the program’s interests and diversity of market interests;
- Regularly attend Advisory Committee meetings and other program activities (i.e. symposia and other events).