November 30, 2021 — Digital Health Canada today announced the names of those chosen as Women Leaders in Digital Health 2021.
Launched in 2017 by Digital Health Canada, the annual Women Leaders in Digital Health Award recognizes those visionaries who are harnessing the power of IT to transform Canadian health and healthcare. The award is unique among power lists and award programs in that it recognizes women at any stage of their career progressions and is inclusive of all women of influence no matter where they might be in the health IT field.
The award is open to all women working in the Canadian digital health community at all stages of their career from Emerging Professionals (first 7 years in profession) to Leaders (within their department or organization) to Executives (representing Director level and up). Each year, up to ten new Women Leaders in Digital Health are selected for recognition by an adjudication committee of industry peers.
The 2021 Women Leaders in Digital Health are:
- Lana Solberg, Health Care Solutions & Partnerships Western Canada, Boehringer Ingelheim Canada Ltd. Read more about Lana here >
- Annette Stelmachuk, RN, Clinical Application Analyst, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
- Sandra Cascadden, Former Associate Deputy Minister, Department of Health and Wellness, Province of Nova Scotia
- Michelle Mula, Executive Director – Digital Health, Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Dr. Kayleigh Gordon, Director of Client Experience and Curation, VITALL
- Megan Stowe, Executive Director for Virtual Health and Clinical Informatics, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Jackie Nelson, Director, Strategic Initiatives, NorQuest College
- Tara Coxon, Vice-President, Chief Information Officer, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- Alexis Villa, Senior Program Director, Connected Care, University Health Network
- No submissions this year
Please join us in congratulating the 2021 Women Leaders in Digital Health!
About Digital Health Canada
Digital Health Canada is a member-supported not-for-profit professional association that connects, inspires, and educates the digital health professionals creating the future of health in Canada. The CHIEF Executive Forum offers senior professionals and leaders in digital health and healthcare a place to connect, collaborate, exchange best practices, and offer their expertise in setting the agenda for the effective use of information and technology to improve health and healthcare in Canada.
Digital Health Canada