Digital Health Canada’s CHIEF Executive Forum today released Code Grey, a cyber security resource for healthcare delivery executives produced by the CHIEF Executive Forum Cyber Security Working Group with input from the Canadian Centre for Cybersecurity.
This new resource provides high-level strategic guidance on three phases of security—preparation, response, and recovery—with links to trustworthy Canadian information sources and available tools for health executives.
Healthcare delivery leaders who understand that cyber security requires executive-level attention may use Code Grey as a starting place to assess and address executive and board levels of cyber security understanding, maturity, and readiness.
This new executive resource is a result of the hard work of many dedicated CHIEF Executive Forum and Digital Health Canada members, including:
- Abigail Carter-Langford, VP, Governance, Risk and Compliance & Chief Privacy Officer, Canada Health Infoway
- Elizabeth Keller, Business Development Executive, Public Sector – Healthcare, AWS
- Scott McMillan, President, PDG, Cercle Group
- Kashif Parvaiz, CISO, UHN
- Jacqueline Per, Executive Director Learning, Research and Innovation, Fraser Health
- Ariane Siegel, Chief Privacy Officer and General Counsel, OntarioMD
- Ronan Segrave, SVP, Digital Health, Norima Consulting
- Blair White, ADM, Digital Health, Government of NL and Labrador
We are grateful to the Canadian Centre for Cybersecurity for their support and resources:
- Lindsay MacDonald, Cybersecurity Engagement Lead, CCCS
- Glenne Grossman, Cyber Security Analyst, CCCS
Take steps to give your organization’s cyber security plan executive level attention:
- Visit ‘Code Grey: Where Security Practices Meet Patient Care’ > CODE GREY
- Join a CHIEF Executive Forum Working Group to participate in thought leadership resource development > LEARN MORE
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.