November 15, 2022 — Digital Health Canada is pleased to announce the names of those chosen as the 2022 Women Leaders in Digital Health.
Launched in 2017 by Digital Health Canada, the annual Women Leaders in Digital Health Award recognizes those visionaries who are harnessing the power of IT to transform Canadian health and healthcare. The award is unique among power lists and award programs in that it welcomes nominations for women at any stage of their career progression and is inclusive of all women of influence no matter where they might be in the health IT field.
The award is open to all women working in the Canadian digital health community at all stages of their career from Emerging Professionals (first 7 years in the profession) to Leaders (within their department or organization) to Executives (representing Director level and up). Each year, up to ten new Women Leaders in Digital Health are selected for recognition by an adjudication committee of industry peers.
The 2022 Women Leaders in Digital Health are listed by category below. Select the winner’s name to learn more about their accomplishments.
- Dr. Charlene Ronquillo, Assistant Professor, University of British Columbia
- Dr. Samina R. Abidi, Associate Professor, Dalhousie University
- Vanessa Kinch, Regional Manager, Clinical Informatics, Northern Health Authority
- Dr. Dina Kulik, CEO, Kidcrew
- Beatrise Edelstein, Program Director, Seniors Care, Inpatient Medicine, Allied Health & Ambulatory Services, Humber River Hospital
- Duska Kennedy, Chief Digital Officer, North York General Hospital
- Dr. Zayna Khayat, VP Client Success, Teladoc Health and Adjunct Faculty, Rotman School of Management and Singularity University
- Dr. Quynh Pham, Director and Principal Investigator, Centre for Digital Therapeutics
- Dr. Tania Tajirian, Chief Medical Informatics Officer; Chief of Hospital Medicine, Hospitalist, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Angela Tibando, Executive Lead, Digital Excellence in Health, Ontario Health
Please join us in congratulating the 2022 Women Leaders in Digital Health!
About Digital Health Canada
Digital Health Canada is a member-supported not-for-profit professional association that connects, inspires, and educates the digital health professionals creating the future of health in Canada. The CHIEF Executive Forum offers senior professionals and leaders in digital health and healthcare a place to connect, collaborate, exchange best practices, and offer their expertise in setting the agenda for the effective use of information and technology to improve health and healthcare in Canada.
Digital Health Canada