Register for the Canadian College of Health Leaders CHE Program
The Certified Health Executive (CHE) Program is the only leadership designation in Canada for all health leaders. The CHE is aligned to the LEADS Domains which supports self-directed, life-long learning.
Digital Health Canada members save $250 when registering for the Canadian College of Health Leaders Certified Health Executive (CHE) Program. Here’s how to register:
- Become a CCHL member here.
- Apply for the CHE here. Please have the following materials ready: Detailed CV; copy of university degree (photos, scans, or transcripts); Letter of Support from a current/past supervisor or a CHE-certified member (You may complete and use the Letter of Support Form located on the CHE’s application page in lieu of a reference letter should you not have one readily available.)
- Select “Organizational Partner” category.
- Select “Digital Health Canada” from the drop-down menu.
- Submit payment information.
- Follow the prompts on your screen and proceed to upload your CV, degrees and Letter of Support.
(Please note that the LEADS Learning requirement of the CHE Program carries an additional cost. Click here for more information.)