Digital Health Canada is pleased to announce the names of those chosen as the 2023 Women Leaders in Digital Health.
Launched in 2017 by Digital Health Canada, the annual Women Leaders in Digital Health Award recognizes those visionaries who are harnessing the power of IT to transform Canadian health and healthcare. The award is unique among power lists and award programs in that it welcomes nominations for women at any stage of their career progression and is inclusive of all women of influence no matter where they might be in the health IT field.
The award is open to all women working in the Canadian digital health community at all stages of their career from Emerging Professionals (first 7 years in the profession) to Leaders (within their department or organization) to Executives (representing Director level and up). Each year, up to ten new Women Leaders in Digital Health are selected for recognition by an adjudication committee of industry peers.
The 2023 Women Leaders in Digital Health are listed by category below.
- Cynthia McDowell, Co-founder and COO, WellIntel Talks
- Dr. Helen Monkman, Assistant Professor, University of Victoria
- Melissa Munro, Chief Operations Officer, Hero Care
- Dr. Payal Agarwal, CMIO, Grand River and St. Mary’s General Hospital and Medical Director, Centre for Effective Practice
- Devon Haag, Manager, Digital Public Health Program, BC Centre for Disease Control
- Prathiba Harsha, Manager Clinical Innovation, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Faten Alshazly, Chief Executive Officer, HealthEMe
- Noralyn Baluyot, President and CEO, TransForm Shared Service Organization
- Cassie Frazer, Senior Director, Strategic Initiatives, Canada Health Infoway
- Shelly-Ann Rampersad, Managing Director, Florence
Please join us in congratulating the 2023 Women Leaders in Digital Health!