2017 Women Leaders in Digital Health Award Winners
Digital Health Canada congratulates the 2017 Women Leaders in Digital Health Award Winners!
About the Women Leaders in Digital Health Award
The Women Leaders in Digital Health Award celebrates the top ten female visionaries who are harnessing the power of IT to transform health and healthcare in Canada today. The award is inclusive of all women of influence in health information technology, no matter what their specialty.Eligibility
This award is open to all women in the Digital Health community in Canada.
Nominations must specifically address all the following criteria.
- The nominee’s efforts have made a significant contribution to move the Canadian HI/telehealth agenda forward.
- The nominee’s leadership and influence is recognized within his/her jurisdiction or more broadly, often at the national level.
- This contribution is the result of the nominee’s dedication and promotion of activities, involvement with organizational change or transformation through the use of technology also requires sound operational strength including the qualities of enterprise confidence and credibility, effective organizational communication and broad influence.
- The nominee’s leadership and influence has made a significant contribution to or strongly impact health outcomes or health system improvements
Please include the following with your completed nomination form.
- A letter outlining the reasons the nominee is recommended for consideration (200 words max.)
- At least two other letters of support for the nominee
Submissions should be sent via email to email@example.com. A notification will be sent confirming receipt of your email. Nominations must be complete. Incomplete Nominations will not be considered. Submission Deadline: September 29, 2017
Award submission will be reviewed by an adjudication committee of industry peers. The successful submissions will be contacted mid-October. Award winners will be announced during Digital Health Week, November 13 – 19, 2017. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a nomination form (see sidebar) or fill out the form below. The top ten award winners will be announced during Digital Health Week, November 13-19, 2017. Contact email@example.com for more information.