Digital Health Canada Membership enables access to continuous learning, career development and career planning resources, and opportunities for growth and collaboration.
Membership is open to all individuals with an interest in digital health, health informatics, health information management, data management, or related healthcare issues and practices. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Discounted access to Learn, Digital Health Canada’s Learning Management System
- Discounted Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems – Canada (CPHIMS-CA) exam fees
- Apply to become a Digital Health Canada Faculty Member
- Attend weekly Webinar Wednesdays and apply to moderate or present a Webinar Wednesday
- Access a members-only library of past Webinar Wednesday content, white papers, and more
- Member pricing for all Digital Health Canada events, e-Health Conference and Tradeshow and HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition
- International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA) membership
- Weekly members-only e-newsletter
- Opportunity to volunteer at events
- Compete for the Women Leaders in Digital Health or a Canadian Health Informatics Award
- Share your work in the Resource Library
- Access the searchable member directory