Meet the 2020 Women Leaders in Digital Health
Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations, and to our hard-working adjudicators. Click the links below to learn more about each winner.
- Lynda Brown-Ganzert, CEO, Curatio
- Heather Chalmers, President and CEO, GE Canada
- Dr. Allison Crawford, Associate Chief, Virtual Mental Health and Outreach, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Laura Desveaux, Scientific Lead, Virtual Care, Women’s College Hospital Institute for Health System Solutions and Virtual Care
- Dr. Patricia Lingley-Pottie, President, CEO and co-founder of Strongest Families Institute
- Jennifer Quaglietta, Vice President, Performance Excellence and Information Services, Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC)
- Eva Serhal, Senior Director, Outreach, Virtual Mental Health, ECHO, and the Canada Suicide Prevention Service, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Dr. Gillian Strudwick, Independent Scientist, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Gillian Sweeney, Vice President, Clinical Information Programs and Change Leadership, Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Health Information (NLCHI)
- Barbara Veder, Vice President, Chief Enterprise Clinician and LifeWorks Clinical Services Lead, Morneau Shepell
Please join us in congratulating the 2020 Women Leaders in Digital Health!