Congratulations to the 2021 Women Leaders in Digital Health!
- Lana Solberg, Health Care Solutions & Partnerships Western Canada, Boehringer Ingelheim Canada Ltd.
- Annette Stelmachuk, RN, Clinical Application Analyst, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance.
- Sandra Cascadden, Former Associate Deputy Minister, Department of Health and Wellness, Province of Nova Scotia.
- Michelle Mula, Executive Director – Digital Health, Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- Dr. Kayleigh Gordon, Director of Client Experience and Curation, VITALL.
- Megan Stowe, Executive Director for Virtual Health and Clinical Informatics, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority.
- Jackie Nelson, Director, Strategic Initiatives, NorQuest College.
- Tara Coxon, Vice-President, Chief Information Officer, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton.
- Alexis Villa, Senior Program Director, Connected Care, University Health Network.
- No nominations this year.
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination, and to our adjudicators:
- Emily Hogan, KPMG
- Gillian Strudwick, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Maria French, Terra Nova Transcription Inc
- Naima Salemohamd, Gevity
- Amanda McKinley, Alberta Health Services