Webinar Wednesday Healthcare Innovation Rounds – Rejigging the architecture of first contact care: Evaluating virtual care in our system and your practice
This presentation will review key issues in access to care, the use of a range of communication channels to improve access and continuity of care, and evaluations of digital tools in clinical practice and across health systems.
- Welcome and intros (5 min);
- Presentation by speakers (with accompanying slides) (35 minutes);
- Participants interactive Q&A (questions and comments via chat feature and active moderation from professional webinar moderato) (10 minutes);
- Participant polling to engage and assess learning outcomes (to engage participants in the topic, contribute participant experiential data into the discussion) (10 minutes).
- Session close and participant survey sent via email follow-up (includes assessment and feedback on interactivity and participate engagement)
Dr. Onil Bhattacharyya
Director, Women's College Hospital Institute for Health Systems Solutions and Virtual Care (WIHV)
Dr. Onil Bhattacharyya MD, PhD is the Frigon Blau Chair in Family Medicine Research at Women’s College Hospital, and director of the Institute for Health Systems Solutions and Virtual Care.Read More
He is the lead for the Centre for Digital Health Evaluation and the Canadian Network for Digital Health Evaluation. He is also the Co-Chair of the Canadian Primary Care Research Network funded by CIHR. He practices family medicine and is an Associate Professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine and the Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation at the University of Toronto. He has been a Harkness Fellow in Health Care Policy at the Commonwealth Fund in New York City and a Takemi Fellow at the Harvard School of Public Health.Read Less