The Update on Ontario Digital Health
The annual UpOnDigital: Update on Ontario Digital Health conference brings public and private sector leaders together to explore themes of importance to Ontario patients, caregivers, and digital health professionals.
Connect with Ontario public and private sector leaders and innovators as they explore the issues that matter most to Ontario patients, caregivers, and digital health professionals—discussions that are the hallmark of the annual UpOnDigital: Update on Ontario Digital Health Conference.
The 2023 conference will take place on Tuesday, March 7 from 8:30am-5pm ET at the Westin Harbour Castle Toronto.
Digital Health Canada members: register at early bird rates before end of day on Friday, February 10, 2023. Not a member? Join Digital Health Canada today for early registration and other benefits.
- Attendance at this event counts as 5 CEUs.
- Registration fees shown are before tax. HST will be added at checkout.
- Cancellation Policy: Registration cancellations received prior to 5:00 PM PT February 9, 2023, will be eligible for a full refund. Registration cancellations received after 5:00 PM PT February 9, 2023, are non-refundable. An alternate attendee’s name may be substituted until February 24, 2023. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- To inquire about sponsoring this event, contact Dino Falvo.
Past conferences2022 UpOnDigital Topics
- The Update on Ontario Digital Health
- How digital enablement supports citizens across the continuum of care
- Securing your data in Google Cloud
- 2022 UpOnDigital Program (PDF)
- Update on Digital Health Plenary
- Digital Health Canada Hot Topics
- Caring with Compassion in a Digital World
- Virtual Care Secretariat COVID Response Funding
- Virtual Visits Verification and the Provincial Standard
- Digital Equity: Bridging the Digital Divide & Digital Enablers of Integrated Care
- Helping overwhelmed healthcare organizations deal with COVID communication challenges
- Canadians want to manage their care; how do we get there?
- 2021 UpOnDigital Program (PDF)
- Canada Health Infoway
- Strategies to Meet the Requirements of 24/7 Access to Virtual Care
- A practical approach to connecting the patient journey
- Big White Wall
- Supporting OHTs with EMRs and Other Technology Strategies
- Hospitals Supporting OHTs
- Shared Services Organizations
- Essential to Connecting People and Care, Better and Faster
- Making a Difference with PrescribeIT™
- Toronto: Opportunities in Health Tech and AI
- What’s on the Horizon in Digital Health for Primary Care Physicians in 2019?
- Open for Innovation
- Ontario’s Digital Health Innovation Projects
- Value-Based Health Care Models
- 2019 UpOnDigital Program (PDF)