Digital Health Canada Education Virtual Open House Week 2022
Take a virtual tour of our campus during our Open House Week before deciding which professional development benefits interest you the most. This is a limited-time opportunity to view Digital Health Canada members resources like Webinar Wednesday recordings, white papers, and more. Meet the Continuing Education Providers who offer content that counts toward professional development goals. Drop in for Virtual Office Hours on September 12. Learn how to build a PLN on September 13. Join us for an all-access Webinar Wednesday on September 14.
Special eventsOpen access to recordings
This week only! Take a tour of one of our favourite member resources: view all recordings of past Webinar Wednesdays on the Digital Health Canada YouTube channel.
On Monday, September 12, the Education Manager is IN and ready for your questions about digital health courses and exams. Drop by between 1:00pm and 2:00pm. Contact email@example.com for more information. Use the link below to join the Virtual Office Hours on September 12 at 1:00pm.
On Tuesday, September 13, this inspiring panel will share personal experiences and lessons learned while building their own professional learning network, both virtually (including social media) and face-to-face. Panelists:
- Colin Hung, CMO and Editor at Healthcare Scene
- Gillian Strudwick, Chief Clinical Informatics Officer/Independent Scientist at Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Rod Burns, Chief Information Officer/Chief Privacy Officer at Alliance for Healthier Communities
- Zen Tharani, CEO & Founder at Xenex Consulting Inc.
- Moderated by: Janine Kaye, Manager, Data Governance and Standards Office at Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI) and Nickiesha Linton, Manager, Education at Digital Health Canada.
On Wednesday, September 14, empower yourself with knowledge! During Virtual Open House week you have the opportunity to attend a Webinar Wednesday session—usually a members-only event. This week, join us for Using Real-Time Data to Resolve Patient Flow Bottlenecks Across Multiple Sites at the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority.