The Women Leaders in Digital Health Awards celebrate the top ten female visionaries who are harnessing the power of IT to transform health and healthcare in Canada today.
The annual Women Leaders in Digital Health Award is unique among power lists and award programs in that it recognizes women at any stage of their career and is inclusive of all women of influence no matter where they might be in the health IT field. Each year, ten new Women Leaders in Digital Health are recognized for the work they have accomplished in the last year.
Announcing the 2020 Women Leaders in Digital Health!
Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations, and to our hard-working adjudicators. Click the links below to learn more about each winner.
- Lynda Brown-Ganzert, CEO, Curatio LEARN MORE>
- Heather Chalmers, President and CEO, GE Canada LEARN MORE>
- Dr. Allison Crawford, Associate Chief, Virtual Mental Health and Outreach, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) LEARN MORE>
- Laura Desveaux, Scientific Lead, Virtual Care, Women’s College Hospital Institute for Health System Solutions and Virtual Care LEARN MORE>
- Dr. Patricia Lingley-Pottie, President, CEO and co-founder of Strongest Families Institute LEARN MORE >
- Jennifer Quaglietta, Vice President, Performance Excellence and Information Services, Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC) LEARN MORE>
- Eva Serhal, Senior Director, Outreach, Virtual Mental Health, ECHO, and the Canada Suicide Prevention Service, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) LEARN MORE>
- Dr. Gillian Strudwick, Independent Scientist, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) LEARN MORE>
- Gillian Sweeney, Vice President, Clinical Information Programs and Change Leadership, Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Health Information (NLCHI) LEARN MORE>
- Barbara Veder, Vice President, Chief Enterprise Clinician and LifeWorks Clinical Services Lead, Morneau Shepell LEARN MORE>
Please join us in congratulating the 2020 Women Leaders in Digital Health!