A collection of vignettes and lessons learned from organizations transforming healthcare practice through clinical innovation.
A dedicated working group of professionals from across Canada contributed their insights, recommendations, and real-world examples of virtual care implementation in a variety of practice settings in this paper, published in partnership with Digital Health Canada and Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN). Learn about:
- Strategic planning at Health Sciences North
- Performance evaluation and measurement at Oak Tree Clinic
- Readiness assessment at Scottish Centre for Telehealth and Telecare
- Workflow redesign and innovation at South East Toronto Family Health Team
- Technology implications in Nain, Labrador
- Human resource and training requirements at the Cree Board of Health Social Services of James Bay