Thirteen subject matter experts from across Canada were interviewed to create Patients in Tech: Insights and Principles for the Growth of Patient and Family Partnerships in Health Tech Organizations. They provided insights, perspectives, and lessons learned on the topic of patient and family partnership programs and their viability in the digital health space.
Digital Health Canada ‘Patients in Tech’ Community of Action Working Group:
- Michael Savage, Business Analyst, EMR Validation, Technology, and Integration, OntarioMD
- Elizabeth Keller, Vice President, Business Development and Stakeholder Relations, OntarioMD
- Darren Larsen, Chief Medical Officer, OntarioMD
Subject Matter Experts:
- Jill Adolphe, Co-Founder, Care2Collaborate
- Merwyn Correa, Patient Advisor, Chronic Medical Conditions and Information-Sharing Enthusiast yyCassie Frazer, Director, e-Services, Access Health, Canada Health Infoway
- Sydney Graham, Co-Founder, Care2Collaborate
- Julie Johnson, Senior Systems Business Analyst, IM & IT, Nova Scotia Health Authority yyShannon Malovec, Principal, Patient Engagement, TELUS Health
- Alies Maybee, Co-Founder, Patients Advisors Network (PAN)
- Colleen McGavin, Patient Engagement Lead, BC Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR) Support Unit
- Annette McKinnon, Co-Founder, Patients Advisors Network (PAN)
- Justin Noble, Lead, Digital Health Patient Engagement, Canada Health Infoway
- Julie Nordstrom, Clinical Facilitator, Virtual Health, Alberta Health Services
- Gideon Sheps, Family Leader, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Matt Zukowski, CTO, Akira MD
Download a copy today
Members*, download your copy of Patients in Tech: Insights and Principles for the Growth of Patient and Family Partnerships in Health Tech Organizations today and read about the diverse perspectives and examples of patient engagement and empowerment in Canadian healthcare.
*Not yet a member? Join Digital Health Canada to enjoy free white papers and other member benefits today!