The CHIEF Executive Forum Virtual Care Working Group has created two important new Canadian resources:
- Virtual Care in Canada: Maturity Model Framework, a national, Maturity Model Framework that will enable organizations, jurisdictions, and institutions to identify where they find themselves on the virtual health journey and what steps they need to take to improve their performance
- Virtual Care in Canada:Lexicon, to accompany the maturity model and provide a foundational, common language for virtual care planning across and between jurisdictions and sectors.
These two important resources are now available to all CHIEF Executive Forum and Digital Health Canada members. Email email@example.com to request a copy.
This paper is the outcome of the Digital Health Canada CHIEF Executive Forum Virtual Care Working Group. Production of this paper would not have been possible without the participation of the following people, whose help is gratefully acknowledged here.
- Keltie Jamieson (Lexicon Lead), Nova Scotia Health Authority
- Gillian Sweeney (Maturity Model Lead), NLCHI
- Chris Carvalho, Edmonton Health City
- Jonathan Choy, Alberta Health Services
- Karim Jessa, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Elizabeth Keller, OntarioMD
- Karen Macauley, CHEO
- Scott McMillan, Cercle Group
- Alvaro Mestre, Canada Health Infoway
- Andrea Moser, Baycrest
- Maria Muia, Baycrest
- Anne O’Riordan, Patient and Family Experience Advisor
- Justin Saindon, Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Kyle Schilke, AWS
- Jennifer Shiels, Horizon Health Network
- Larry Sylvestre, AWS
- Dave Wattling, CHIEF Advisory Committee
The following emerging professionals (individuals in the first five years of their digital health careers) offered invaluable support.
- Julie Zasada, Operations Business Analyst & Trainer, Saint Elizabeth Health Care
- Kirat Klair, Project Analyst, Ontario Medical Association
- Nadisha Xavier, Project Analyst, University Health Network
- Swetha Chakravarthy, Achev
- Ashley Dinn, NLCHI
- Diana Dini, Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Kunj Joshi, CIHI
- Helen Lang, OntarioMD