You’re invited to Microsoft’s Next in Health
Join this year’s Microsoft Next in Health event at the new Microsoft Canada office in Toronto, where thought leaders from Microsoft, Teladoc Health, RamSoft, The Hospital for Sick Children and more will share the latest developments in healthcare technology, trends, and innovations in Canada.
Hear from industry experts including Microsoft’s Global Chief Medical Officer – Dr. David Rhew, and many other Canadian healthcare thought leaders as they share best practices and innovation case studies they are seeing across the globe.
Keynote sessions include:
- The Future of Medical Work Today
- Trends in Healthcare Cybersecurity, Compliance & HITRUST
- The AI-Enhanced Patient Journey
- Building Equitable, Accessible Healthcare with Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare
- Reducing Clinician Burnout with Speech AI
Or choose from one of two deep dive breakout sessions featuring select Microsoft partners and customers:
- Next in Virtual Healthcare Collaboration featuring Calian, Teladoc Health, and many more!
- Next in Health Data Analytics featuring Smile Digital Health, RamSoft, The Hospital for Sick Children, and more!
- Dr. David Rhew, Global Chief Medical Officer & VP of Healthcare – Microsoft
- Dr. Lilian Sung, Canada Research Chair in Pediatric Oncology Supportive Care – The Hospital for Sick Children
- Peter Jones, Healthcare Industry Lead – Microsoft Canada
- Tazmin Leipsig, Director Product Solution – Calian
- Scott Mayer, Sr. Modern Work & Employee Experience Solution Specialist – Microsoft Canada
- Dr. Helia Mohammadi, Chief Data Scientist & Healthcare Industry Lead – Microsoft Canada
- Laura Pio, Healthcare Azure Data & AI Solution Specialist – Microsoft Canada
- Vijay Ramanathan, Chief Executive Officer – RamSoft
- Zayna Khayat, VP Client Success & Growth – Teladoc Health
- Derrick Leung, VP Sales & Partnerships – Smile Digital Health
- John Weigelt, National Technology Officer – Microsoft Canada
What’s a “Breakout Session”?
Breakout sessions are more focused sessions where Microsoft and our Canadian partners will showcase innovations and learnings in key areas of healthcare innovation across Canada in short panel style interviews. Please help us ensure everyone gets a seat by indicating which session you would be most interested in.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a Canadian healthcare executive looking to better understand where the puck is headed in healthcare technology, this event is for you and your team.
How Do I Secure My Ticket?
Tickets are available at no cost by submitting the registering form. All registrations are put on a waitlist until reviewed by the Microsoft team due to limited seating at Microsoft Canada’s head office. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
Microsoft Next in Health Toronto
March 30, 2023
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Microsoft Canada Head Office
CIBC SQUARE, 81 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5J 0F7