Make valuable connections across the Canadian digital health ecosystem.
Unique StartUp* Membership benefits include membership for two individuals and complimentary display space and passes for two to a Digital Health Canada event with opportunities for face-to-face time with industry leaders from across the spectrum of public and private Canadian digital health organizations. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More membership benefits
- Linked corporate logo at digitalhealthcanada.com
- Featured spotlight in Pulse, Digital Health Canada’s weekly e-newsletter to members
- Unlimited free job postings
- Option to educate teams onsite with Custom Education
- Discounted access to Learn, Digital Health Canada’s Learning Management System
- Attend weekly Webinar Wednesdays and apply to moderate or present a Webinar Wednesday
- Access a members-only library of past Webinar Wednesday content, white papers, and more
- Member pricing for all Digital Health Canada events, e-Health Conference and Tradeshow and HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition
- International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA) membership
- Weekly members-only e-newsletter
- Opportunity to volunteer at events
- Compete for the Women Leaders in Digital Health or a Canadian Health Informatics Award
- Share your work in the Resource Library
- Access the searchable member directory
*StartUps are defined as organizations with annual revenue of less than C$1M, with 10 or fewer full-time employees. Qualifying organizations can enjoy Startup status for two years before moving on to Group Membership.