Extend Membership benefits to an unlimited number of faculty, staff, and students.
Schools with a faculty of healthcare, health informatics, digital health, IM or IT can become Digital Health Canada members. AIM bundles professional association memberships – for all eligible faculty & full-time students – with educational products & services which directly benefit all members. AIM schools can offer their students both scholarship and career development opportunities. For example: only AIM students may apply for the Steven Huesing scholarship. In addition, selected students will have the opportunity to volunteer at the annual e-Health Conference and Tradeshow, where students can meet professionals active in their field of study, attend industry events and education sessions, and network at conference social events.
- Steven Huesing scholarship
- Weekly reminder link to job board
- Free access to members-only Webinar Wednesdays
- Networking at local, regional, and national events
- Professional development through volunteer opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities at the annual e-Health Conference and Tradeshow
- Discounts on registration fees for regional events and for the annual e-Health Conference and Tradeshow
- Discounts on exams for CPHIMS-CA professional certification
- Discounts on exam prep courses and study materials
- Free publications like white papers, reports, and Digital Health Canada Healthcare Information Management & Communications Canada (HIM&CC) Journal
Academic Institutional Membership is available for $1000 per year. Academic membership year starts September 1 and ends August 31.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.