These members have put their name forward for election to the Digital Health Canada Board of Directors
All Digital Health Canada members will receive a link to vote before the online election May 2 – 13, 2022. If you are a member and have not received an email with your link to vote, please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your candidates by clicking on their image below.
There are six (6) 2021 – 2023 Board of Directors positions open for election. Should more than six nominations be accepted, an election will be conducted by online election.
- Nominations close April 1, 2022
- Candidates on the roster for Board of Directors will be notified April 6, 2022 and campaigning shall begin.
- An online election will take place (if applicable) between May 2 – 13, 2022.
- Those who have been elected to the Board of Directors will be notified by May 24, 2022.
Digital Health Canada Board members are elected for a two-year term and are then eligible for re-election for up to three additional terms. They are required to:
- Attend approximately five face-to-face or videoconference Board meetings per year (April, June, September, November, January)
- Participate in teleconferences as necessary (usually two to three per year)
- Chair or act as liaison to one of the standing Committees of the Board or a task force
- Participate in strategic planning
- Be willing to actively participate in Digital Health Canada activities and make a contribution to the industry
- The Digital Health Canada Board is a strategic board, and the CEO and National Office team provide strong operational support. In return for sitting on the Board, members will be able to actively contribute to and influence the development and advancement of the Canadian digital health industry by ensuring that Digital Health Canada remains a strong and respected organization. Board members also contribute to their own personal and professional growth. Being a Digital Health Canada Board member may well be one of the most fulfilling professional development opportunities of your career.