These Digital Health Canada members have put their name forward for election to four (4) available positions on the Board of Directors
Learn more about your candidates by clicking on their image below. All Digital Health Canada members will receive a link to vote before the online election May 3 – 14, 2021. If you are a member and have not received an email with your link to vote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are four (4) 2021 – 2023 Board of Directors positions open for election. Should more than four nominations be accepted, an election will be conducted by online election.
- Nominations closed April 2, 2021
- An online election will take place (if applicable) between May 3 – 14, 2021. If you are a member and have not received an email with your link to vote, please contact email@example.com.
- Those who have been elected to the Board of Directors will be notified by May 21, 2021
Digital Health Canada Board members are elected for a two-year term and are then eligible for re-election for up to three additional terms. They are required to:
- Attend approximately four face-to-face or videoconference Board meetings per year (April, June, October, January)
- Participate in teleconferences as necessary (usually two to three per year)
- Chair or act as liaison to one of the standing Committees of the Board or a task force
- Participate in strategic planning
- Be willing to actively participate in Digital Health Canada activities and make a contribution to the industry.
- The Digital Health Canada Board is a strategic board, and the CEO and National Office team provide strong operational support. In return for sitting on the Board, members will be able to actively contribute to and influence the development and advancement of the Canadian digital health industry by ensuring that Digital Health Canada remains a strong and respected organization. Board members also contribute to their own personal and professional growth. Being a Digital Health Canada Board member may well be one of the most fulfilling professional development opportunities of your career.