These members have put their name forward for election to the CHIEF Advisory Commitee
CHIEF Executive Forum members will receive a link to vote before the online election April 18-25, 2022. If you are a CHIEF Executive Forum member and have not received an email with your link to vote, please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your candidates by clicking on their image below.
Digital Health Canada’s CHIEF Executive Forum is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity in connection with our vision, mission, values and pillars. We strive to develop an Advisory Committee that reflects the diversity of the Canadian health ecosystem and the Digital Health Canada member and stakeholder community, one that includes individuals from across the major regions of Canada with equitable gender representation, clinician representation, telehealth representation and a mix of professional experiences (career level diversity). We actively welcome nominations for people who are Black, Indigenous, LGBTQIA2S+, or living with disability, as well as People of Colour or members of other racialized, marginalized, and equity-seeking groups. There is no cost associated with nominating someone to be on the Digital Health Canada Board of Directors.
There are two (2) 2022 – 2024 Advisory Committee positions open for election.
- Application closed April 15, 2022
- Candidates on the roster for Advisory Committee will be notified April 18, 2022.
- An online election will take place (if applicable) between April 18 – 25, 2022.
- Those who have been elected to the Advisory Committee will be notified by April 26, 2022.
The CHIEF Executive Forum Advisory Committee shall consist of nine members—four (Public Sector (Executive) Members and four Private Sector (Corporate) Members) plus one member of the Digital Health Canada Board Executive Committee. Advisory Committee members are elected for a two-year term and are then eligible for re-election for an additional term. Advisory Committee responsibilities include:
- Guide the development of CHIEF Executive Forum program (“the program”) content and approach in a manner that fosters partnership between executive and corporate members and improves the program’s perception as having influence;
- Actively participate in the promotion of the program as a key component in the advancement of the healthcare IT sector;
- Assist in the identification of appropriate target candidates for recruitment as members;
- Assist in the identification of potential value-add partnerships and/or liaisons with other organizations that can facilitate in the advancement of the program’s goals and purpose;
- Contribute to the improvement of the program by providing feedback and evaluation of the program’s activities on a regular basis;
- Evaluate and approve exception-based membership requests on the basis of merit to the program’s interests and diversity of market interests;
- Regularly attend Advisory Committee meetings and other program activities (i.e. symposia and other events).