Date Posted: March 20, 2019
Organization: Digital Health Canada
Position Title: Student Volunteer, e-Health Conference and Tradeshow
Date closed: April 1, 2019
CPHIMS-CA: Not Required
In its 19th year, the e-Health Conference and Tradeshow continues to offer proactive top-quality learning and an opportunity to network with organizations and people that value quality health information as well as effective integrated system solutions. Since its inception, the Conference has attracted a steadily increasing attendance, now upwards of 1,500+ delegates. The 2019 e-Health Conference and Tradeshow will be held in Toronto, Ontario at the Beanfield Centre on May 26-29, 2019.
Over the course of three days, e-Health volunteers will have the chance to connect with exhibitors, vendors, and other digital health professionals while contributing towards making this event a success. Application deadline is April 1, 2019.
Benefits of volunteering
- Network with more than 1,500 industry professionals
- Walk the tradeshow floor, watch showcases, and learn from e-Poster presentations
- Complimentary conference registration (once your minimum 10 volunteer hours are completed, your registration will be upgraded to complimentary)
- Participation in the Welcome Reception on Sunday, May 26
- One complimentary meal per shift
- Full-time student member of Digital Health Canada in good standing (Individual or AIM student members)
- Professional, enthusiastic, friendly, self-starter you can adapt to rapidly changing work conditions
- Age 19 years or older
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 volunteer hours or 3 shifts
- Available to attend the scheduled volunteer conference call before the start of the conference (Monday, May 20)
- Able to pay and arrange own transportation to/from the Beanfield Centre
- Able to pay and arrange own accommodations during the Conference
- Able to pay and arrange own incidental charges (i.e. hotel incidentals and meals outside of scheduled meals)Bottom of Form
Application deadline is April 1, 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by April 15, 2019.