Job Title: Service Implementation Lead
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Job Band: 4
The Service Implementation Lead enables the adoption of various provincial Electronic Medical Record (EMR) integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) products and services by community-based clinicians, working closely with internal and external partners such as EMR vendors, system delivery partners, and other EHR stakeholders.
Under the direction of the Director, Integrations, this role:
Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to identify and progress users through onboarding and adoption activities.
- Facilitates meetings and contributes to documentation supporting clinical adoption through project definition, project execution, and operational management phases.
- Supports the development of and manages key deliverables such as vendor deployment and training plans, service-related communications and collateral, and clinician adoption planning.
- Prepares for and executes service transitions from pilot to ongoing operations, including documentation and requisite approvals.
- As the primary point of contact, represents OMD perspectives and client adoption feedback to external partners and/or service owners pursuant to product/service roadmaps and refinements.
- Nurtures and supports ongoing stakeholder relationships for post-project guidance and/or support.
Provides operational support to change management and adoption of provincial EMR integrated EHR products and services:
- Monitors and reports on the adoption and use of provincial EMR integrated EHR products and services.
- Supports delivery teams in meeting their objectives and timelines associated with deployment, change management, and adoption (including increasing service utilization), as well as communications and marketing.
- Communicates with solution owners about impediments to use and potential enhancements.
- Ensures problems are well defined and manages escalations as necessary
Contributes to and enforces compliance with OMD processes related to adoption of provincial EMR integrated EHR products and services.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and partners to refine and optimize processes, documentation, and roles and responsibilities associated with EHR integrations.
- Supports alignment to and continuous improvement of OMD’s common operating model, including a leveraged use of CRM and other assets.
- Contributes to the improvement of OntarioMD practices as part of an ongoing iterative process.
Requirements that are important to us:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Health Administration and/or Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with stakeholders in the provincial health system preferably in client support or client facing role(s).
- Experience building and maintaining productive working relationships with stakeholders, vendors and/or partners.
- Experience preparing, gathering, maintaining, analyzing and reporting on large volumes of data
- Experience preparing communication and oral presentation materials with attention to detail, and able to articulate complex processes into simple business terms.
- Ability to convert technical expertise into business recommendations.
- Experience in problem solving and conflict resolution
- In-depth working knowledge of a variety of office automation tools including Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project).
- Familiarity with EMRs and/or provincial EHR products and services is an asset.
Benefits we think you’ll like…..
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within the team and throughout the organization
- Professional development and continuous in-house learning opportunities
- Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment with a passion for digital health
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Exceptional group benefits package paid by the organization
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply online through our careers page by January 16, 2021.
For further information, visit our website at www.ontariomd.ca. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
OntarioMD is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. OntarioMD fosters a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. OntarioMD welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Following the advice of provincial health authorities, to mitigate the risk of the potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation.
OntarioMD does not solicit personal information such as banking information or passport information over social media sites for employment purposes.