Job Title: Senior Product Coordinator
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Band: 3
OntarioMD has an exciting opportunity to join our Product Strategy & Delivery department as a Senior Product Coordinator and to work in a position you thrive in!
The Senior Product Coordinator is responsible for supporting and facilitating the deployment of one or more digital health product(s) and services to healthcare organizations and/or clinician practices from both business and technical integration perspectives. This role will also be responsible for initiatives and operational duties relating to the ongoing product and service management of digital health products and/or corporate services operated by OntarioMD.
This role will work with both internal and external stakeholders, leading and coordinating activities and deliverables pursuant to the deployment and ongoing support of OntarioMD products and/or corporate services.
Working closely with the Manager, Product Delivery & Service Management, your responsibilities will be:
1. Manages the implementation of digital health products and services to assigned settings:
- Interacts with clients, including clinician practices and vendors, through the entire implementation cycle from lead generation through transition to operations;
- Produces project documentation;
- Monitors/reports on the status and risks of OntarioMD and partner deliverables regarding the implementation of products and services;
- Conducts workflow and change management assessments and gap analyses, and facilitates completion of associated activities and documentation; and
- Appropriately escalates issues for resolution;
2. Supports the broader team in the context of ongoing product and service management:
- Identifies areas for improvement and manages multiple concurrent initiatives related to the continual improvement of OntarioMD owned products, services, and the processes required to develop and support them;
- Researches, recommends and supports implementation of product expansion within key target markets;
- Coordinates and develops periodic and ad hoc progress and status reports and dashboards;
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings, training sessions and working sessions with internal and external stakeholders, including the preparation of presentations and supporting materials, and the documentation, distribution and follow-up of meeting minutes and action items;
- Prepares and contributes to a variety of internal and client-facing communications;
- Assists product design and technical teams, ensuring decisions and action items are documented and communicated appropriately;
- Supports activities required to host working groups and assists in the documentation of discussions and business/technical requirements; and
- Updates documentation, collateral, training materials and website content as required by the project or ongoing operational maintenance.
Requirements that are important to us:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Health Administration and/or Information Technology, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with stakeholders in the provincial health system; and
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a project-oriented environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience supporting IT related projects in a health informatics or IT integration environment
- Able to build and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders, vendors and partners;
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills with attention to detail, able to articulate complex technical topics to non-technical audiences;
- Able to thrive in a consulting role, including data-gathering, analysis and problem solving;
- Comfortable facilitating and working with cross organizational/cross-discipline delivery partners;
- Familiarity with digital health integration solutions and messaging standards is an asset.
- Familiarity with IT Service Management tools is an asset.
- PMI, ITIL, and/or CPHIMS-CA designation(s) or actively working toward completion is an asset;
- In-depth working knowledge of a variety of computer software including Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint and Project).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply online through our careers page. Applications will be considered up until September 6, 2020.
For further information, visit our website at www.ontariomd.ca. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. OntarioMD is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
OntarioMD does not solicit personal information such as banking information or passport information over social media sites for employment purposes.