Senior Account Executive – Western Canada
Sales & Marketing · Vancouver, British Columbia
Novari Health specializes in designing, building, and implementing enterprise-scale software solutions that improve access to care for patients and at the same time improves the delivery of healthcare. Our Novari Access to Care® integrated software platform includes modules that enable referral management, coordinated care, central intake, surgical wait list management and eBooking. Our software solutions span many healthcare services and hospital departments including surgery, medical imaging, diabetes, mental health, cardiac, and many more.
Our team is made up of intelligent, dynamic individuals with a wide range of skill sets that collectively are accomplishing great things for the healthcare system and patients. Excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude are hallmarks of our team.
As we grow, we are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our team. This position will be remote with the preferred candidate being based in Western Canada and reporting directly to the President.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Effectively perform needs assessments; develop sales proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
- Develop relationships with hospital, regional health authority, and ministry of health stakeholders
- Interact, engage, present, and sell at all levels of client organizations including clerical, managerial, administrative, technical, clinical (e.g., nurses, physicians, allied healthcare etc.), and executive
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Cross-sell and leverage business relationships from new and established client relationships
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with executive team to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied clients
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Novari suite of software applications, and the context in how they solve workflow, management, clinical, and access to care challenges in hospitals and other settings
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports, and expense tracking
- Attend, present, and exhibit at industry tradeshows and conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Legal eligibility to work in Canada
- More than 5 years of experience in technical sales, business development or consulting
- Hunter mentality, skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, research, networking, and driving your territory
- The ability to develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skills, and public speaking with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn
- Strong collaboration and relationship skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, and teamwork
- Strong verbal and written abilities
- Detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- Willingness to travel
- Must have a valid passport
- Must have a vehicle
- Experience in selling enterprise systems, information technology, cloud technologies, managed services, and professional services
- An understanding of the Canadian Healthcare system and how hospitals operate
- Exposure to perioperative and/or diagnostic imagining hospital settings
- Experience in selling healthcare information technology (HCIT) digital health solutions to hospitals
- Certified professional in health information management systems (CPHIMS-CA)
- CRM experience
- Bilingual – French and English
Salary will be commencement with experience and qualifications.
Please submit resume, cover letter and a list of references with salary requirements at the link below. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. Information on us, our solutions, partners, and clients are available at www.novarihealth.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.