Shared Health in Manitoba is seeking an executive leader for the role of Provincial Lead Digital Health who will lead the team of over 500 technology professionals province- wide responsible for modernizing the technical systems and services that support the Manitoba health system including all of its digital health and business administrative systems. To support consistent, quality health services and province-wide accessibility, this executive level leader within Shared Health will:
- implement standardized systems and processes
- build and maintain effective business relationships with executive administrative and clinical leadership
- guide the implementation and adherence to negotiated terms of service, and ensure effective response to critical system issues 24/7/365
- ensure the safety and security of the digital infrastructure
- partner with government and other government funded organizations at the provincial and national level to support efficiency and benefits realization oversee the multi-year strategic and operating
- plans with overall financial accountability for the shared service
- leverage digital and technology enhancements to enable health service and improve patient outcomes
If you have the capacity to lead our province-wide team in the modernization of the digital health and technology systems and services provided to the Manitoba health system, and you have a passion for supporting quality, accessible health services for all Manitobans, please join us!
A full job description is available, and we would be pleased to answer your questions about this highly impactful leadership opportunity to directly influence the quality of life of all Manitobans. Barbara Weselak 204-794-8909 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We value and support employment equity, workplace diversity and welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process. We have a unique ability to work together to make health care better. If you want to make a difference and contribute to supporting the health of your family, friends and neighbours, please apply here today.