Healthtech Consultants is the leading Canadian provider of information management services exclusively to the healthcare sector. Our cutting-edge strategies, proven methodologies and innovative solutions transform health system management, and care delivery through the use of technology. We are looking for Project Managers with a strong background in Healthcare implementations to provide our client with their expertise modifying their existing Healthcare system to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their services. We are looking for resources to support various opportunities within British Columbia.
- Develop and review the Project charter and plan based on direction from management to determine time frame, budget, and procedures for accomplishing the Project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the Project
- Manage complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions
- Establish work plans and staffing for each project phase and otherwise direct and co-ordinate activities of the Project to ensure it progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Risk Identification and Management
- Advise and consult on best practices regarding implementation methodologies, tools, and governance structures
- Manage solution delivery with third party implementation services provider and deliverables from all teams ensuring they meet the defined timeline
- Prepare effective project communications to numerous stakeholders utilizing various methods
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- PMP or related certification
- At least 5 years of PM experience leading multisite or regional implementations.
- Proven skills and experience necessary to produce the desired deliverables
- Exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills including proven ability to work and communicate with senior healthcare executives (Executive Director and Vice President level)
- Past working knowledge/experience with typical clinical information system vendor implementation approaches and style
- Familiarity with clinical information application capabilities is preferred
- MEDITECH or Cerner implementation experience is preferred
- Experience working in BC health care system with preference to those that have worked within one of the Health Authorities in BC
- Strong working knowledge of the full Project Management Life Cycle and other project management methodologies & proficiency in project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Experienced in meeting facilitation and requirements negotiation with business users
Full – Time Employment