Do you feel energized by managing digital health projects in a fast-paced environment? OntarioMD has an exciting opportunity to join our Products & Services department as a Project Manager and work in a position you thrive in!
OntarioMD Project Managers in the Products and Services portfolio are responsible for leading one or more digital health initiatives through various phases of the project lifecycle. Project Managers are expected to bring both business and integration perspectives and acumen.
Working closely with the Manager, Project Management Office, your responsibilities will be:
Manage digital health initiatives through the project lifecycle:
- Primary project accountability and the main point of contact for OntarioMD;
- Responsible for detailed project planning by establishing scope and target deliverables;
- Develops and delivers project artefacts (e.g., charter, project plan, action/issue/risk logs, status reports);
- Proactively manages project risks and escalates issues for resolution;
- Leads/manages internal and partner project resources and activities
- Leads/facilitates workshops and stakeholder forums, as required;
- Monitors project status and provides regular updates to OntarioMD
- Coordinates with internal and external partners to develop/continually improve project processes to support various initiatives.
Manage stakeholder relations:
- Establishes and maintains collaborative and productive stakeholder relationships;
- Liaises with clients and stakeholders to explain the benefits, responsibilities and progress associated with products and services; and
- Creates/delivers communications materials and business presentations to clients/stakeholders.
Support OntarioMD’s Project Management Office planning and best practices:
- Project planning (forecasting, budgeting and prioritization of activities); and
- Plans, identifies and coordinates OntarioMD resources to support initiatives; and
- Contributes to the Project Management Office project management practices and framework
Requirements that are important to us:
- University degree / College diploma in Business Administration, Health Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in information technology project management;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience delivering healthcare information technology initiatives
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or CPHIMS-CA or actively working toward designation is an asset
- Strong business acumen, solution oriented, critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Ability to influence and work productively with multiple partners.
- Previous consulting experience is an asset;
- Experience in developing detailed analysis, interpretation and opinion to support and guide senior stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional project teams in complex, multi-stakeholder healthcare environments;
- Comprehensive project planning experience
- Experience working in a formal and structured project management environment/project management office
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
- In-depth working knowledge of a variety of computer software including Microsoft Office suite
Applications will be considered up until November 8th, 2020.
For further information, visit our website at www.ontariomd.ca. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. OntarioMD is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
OntarioMD does not solicit personal information such as banking information or passport information over social media sites for employment purposes.