Job Title: Project Coordinator Workday Implementation
Supervisor: Project Director – Business Optimization Project
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job Type: Temporary Full-time (until December 2023)
Salary: From/De $64,564.50 /à $79,306.50 per year (pro-rated) / par année (au prorate)
The Project Coordinator for the Workday implementation will be responsible for supporting the CHEO project team with key deliverables that will be integral to the success of the project. The Project Coordinator role will assist with tracking of project tasks, coordination of meetings and key milestone activities. The incumbent will work closely with Workday as the vendor as well as a 3rd Party implementation team to ensure there is clear communication of activities across teams.
- Develop project schedules including identifying activities to produce project deliverables, identifying dependencies, number of work periods, analyzing activity sequences, activity durations, and resource requirements
- Coordination and organization of steering committee and working groups.
- Coordinate and ensure all necessary supports for the Workday Project including tracking their activities, monitoring and addressing barriers to progress and supporting evidence-based and data-informed outputs.
- Support other members of the team to ensure they have the tools to meet timelines and milestones
- Assist the project team with continuous quality improvement of the project plan to ensure it is valuable for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support to Project Director, Project Manager/Leads as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Criminal Record Check (CRC) (Essential)
- Bachelor degree in Health or Business Administration or related field (Essential)
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience (Essential)
- Proficiency in computer ( Microsoft Office suite ) and presentation skills (Essential)
- Data management experience (Essential)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) interpersonal and organizational skills (Essential)
- Experience with meeting/workshop facilitation (Essential)
- Research, analytical and project coordination/management skills (Essential)
- Experience with project evaluation (Essential)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment (Essential)
- Self-directed with the advanced ability to plan, organize and prioritize (Essential)
- Masters in Health or Business Administration or related field (Preferred)
- Bilingualism – French/English (Preferred)
CHEO values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process and welcome interest from all qualified applicants. Should you require accommodation during any phase in the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential and will be handled in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. We thank all those who apply, however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.