Title: Program Lead, Change Management
Pay Grade: 6
Branch: Digital Solutions
Reports to: Manager, Digital Solutions (Hub)
Closes: July 3, 2022
The Program Lead, Change Management will be accountable for driving and articulating the organizational change management direction of the Hub Program and contribute to the continued development and enhancement of an organizational change strategy that will support a wide range of stakeholders across CIHI. This role will be responsible for integrating organizational change management activities into the Hub program plan and subsequent project plans for data and information product releases.
This is a highly collaborative role with exposure across CIHI and will require strong thought leadership, strategic decision-making and proactive stakeholder management to drive adoption and enhanced client experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute, and continually refine the change management strategy of the Hub Program.Accountable for all components of the change initiatives, including initiation, scope definition, planning, execution and implementation. Ensure alignment and integration with corporate and divisional goals.
- Develop forward-looking change management approaches and tools, including change impact assessment and evaluation of change initiatives
- Build, maintain and foster productive relationships at all levels within the organization and externally.Consult and collaborate with stakeholders to create transparency and visibility of change initiatives to ensure alignment and clarity of the strategy to the leadership team.
- Drives continuous improvement on the change management strategy and associated processes to optimize the Hub team’s capability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Navigate complex and ambiguous situations with numerous stakeholders and diverging interests in order to lead and shape the decision-making process to drive results.
- Leads a small team. Allocates and monitors workload, coordinates activities and coaches’ team member(s) ensuring that quality is maintained and that learning opportunities are provided.
- Act as a champion and thought leader in change management and transformation within the organization.
Knowledge and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, health, statistics, or other related field. Master’s degree an asset.An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a change management role, within digital and technology.Demonstrated change management experience leading/contributing to large-scale change
- Demonstrated people leadership skills, including at least 1 year of supervision experience
- Change Management certification, such as CCMP or PROSCI certification
- Practical knowledge of change management principles (such as ADKAR), standards and processes, organizational and project management methodologies.
- Adept in applying various organizational change management frameworks and methodologies to redraw organizational roles and accountabilities, change operational business models and create cultures that promote interim state stability
- Team player with demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills, particularly involving diverse business and technical team members.
- Experience in defining, developing and executing change impact analyses
- Advanced skills working with process owners to define requirements for “Current/As-is” and mapping detailed end-to-end “Future/To-be” business processes, operating models
- Adept at rethinking change communication strategies to communicate a compelling change story
- Self-starter with the ability to take a consultative approach to frame and resolve issues, analyze requirements and drive to closure and decisions.
- Fluency in English is required, bilingualism is an asset.
- Ability to meet occasional travel requirements.