Job Title: Manager, Product & Service Management
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Job Band: 6
Posting Date: March 14, 2021
Do you feel energized by Managing the Service Delivery for an organization? Do you enjoy having an impact on to the Product Lifecycle and Service Delivery? This is an exciting opportunity to join our Products & Services department and work in a position you thrive in!
The Manager, Product & Service Management will lead a team of resources to ensure ongoing evolution, delivery and support for OntarioMD lines of business and technology initiatives, including products for external clients and internal corporate services. They will oversee activities encompassing the entire range of the product life cycle, from ideation to operations in an effective and efficient manner following best practices for product and service management. In addition, this role will work with internal and external stakeholders to drive enhanced use and quality of OntarioMD’s products and services through formalized continual service improvement.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Products & Services, your responsibilities will be:
Retain accountability for OntarioMD’s products, including client-facing digital health products and services, and internal technology initiatives:
- Lead a team of resources responsible for product and service management.
- Establish and maintain a product strategy in alignment with OntarioMD Corporate Strategy.
- Plan and execute on product roadmaps for continual product improvement.
- Work with internal groups to carry out product planning, development, marketing and adoption.
- Manage relationships with OntarioMD’s partners, customers and outsourced IT providers.
- Act as an escalation point for issues related to OntarioMD products and services.
Manage and evolve OntarioMD’s common operating model:
- Lead the execution and enhancement of operational functions/processes to deliver and support products and services.
- Manage and enhance the cross-functional structures for product and service management.
- Working closely with the PMO, define and implement an operational framework for transitioning products and services from project stages to operations.
- Ensure the appropriate artifacts/processes are documented for ongoing operational management.
- Define/monitor adherence to corporate standard processes and policies.
Lead continual service improvement programs pertaining to OntarioMD products and services.
- Manage and evolve service management processes to ensure effective service delivery.
- Promote alignment of product vendor service management and OntarioMD’s programs.
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage continual service improvement initiatives.
- Recommend service improvement solutions and initiatives to improve technology and service levels.
Requirements that are important to us:
- University degree / College diploma in Business Administration, Health Administration, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience leading / managing resources
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in technology product management, with a preference for digital health product portfolio
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in IT service management
- PMI and/or ITIL designation(s) or actively working toward completion is an asset
- In-depth understanding of software development lifecycles
- Experience developing and maintaining organizational processes
- Able to build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills, and able to present technical topics to non-technical audiences
- In-depth working knowledge of a broad range of corporate IT systems (SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ServiceNow Service Management Microsoft Office Suite)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply online through our careers page. Applications will be considered up until March 14, 2021.
For further information, visit our website at www.ontariomd.ca. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. OntarioMD is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. OntarioMD fosters a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. OntarioMD welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Following the advice of provincial health authorities, to mitigate the risk of the potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation.
OntarioMD does not solicit personal information such as banking information or passport information over social media sites for employment purposes.