Job Title: Intake Specialist
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time; Job Band: 2
Do you feel energized by providing exceptional customer service in support of advancing digital health? If so, then this is an exciting opportunity to join our Information Management team as an Intake Specialist and work in a position you thrive in!
The Intake Specialist role is focused on handling inquiries and assessing product and service requests for digital health solutions offered to Ontario clinicians, their staff, and Ontario Health Teams. This role focuses on phone and email support to internal and external customers to ensure successful onboarding to provincial systems.
Working closely with the Intake Specialist Lead, your responsibilities will be:
- Provide Tier 1 support to Ontario clinician practices, staff and assist all other clients and stakeholders with inquiries related to OntarioMD products and services and partnered initiatives across the province.
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to clinicians and their staff for all OntarioMD Portal Services
- Acquire and maintain a comprehensive understanding of OntarioMD offerings.
- Respond to all forms of inquiries in a courteous, effective, and timely manner, in accordance with OntarioMD’s Customer Service Standards.
- Facilitate inquiries related to mass email / mail communications and events follow-ups.
- Collaborate with internal teams to complete the onboarding and enrollment processes for interested (business leads) and eligible clients.
- Oversee the enrolment process to OntarioMD’s suite of digital health solutions.
- Triage and escalate issues to the necessary department, as required.
- Engage with appropriate teams in supporting campaigns and responses resulting in business leads.
- Assist with routine internal reporting, monitor, and report on enrolment progress.
- Assist in developing and improving intake procedures, policies, and standards.
- Assist with creating, editing, and updating related training materials and manuals.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (as required) on inquiries and escalations in a timely manner.
- Perform internal audits to ensure compliance with OntarioMD processes and standards.
- Support the data collection, aggregation, and entry of information into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Maintain and record all contact and account information in the CRM system, and related IT Service Management (ITSM) systems.
- Perform data quality investigations and work to identify and rectify data issues.
- Review contact information and associated data and supporting documentation to validate accuracy of account information.
- Correspond with business units to correct deficiencies and inaccuracies.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to information management policies, procedures, and governance standards as CRM power users.
Requirements that are important to us:
- Post-secondary education in Business or health informatics related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years experience performing administrative duties, phone and email coordination.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing documentation to ensure completeness, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently within a structured team environment.
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks with potentially conflicting priorities.
- Strong understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or IT Service Management (ITSM) systems
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and SharePoint
- Familiarity with public sector and exposure to Ontario healthcare landscape an asset.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply online through our careers page.
For further information, visit our website at www.ontariomd.ca
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. OntarioMD is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. OntarioMD fosters a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. OntarioMD welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Following the advice of provincial health authorities, to mitigate the risk of the potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation.
OntarioMD does not solicit personal information such as banking information or passport information over social media sites for employment purposes.