Build a meaningful career
At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
As a Clinical Supervisor you will be working closely with the iCBT Clinical Team, iCBT Operations, and iCBT clients to oversee service delivery. You will provide clinical supervision of affiliate and staff counsellors, supporting the delivery of both clinical and administrative program expectations through the review of reports, case records, case documentation, and provide feedback and direction. You will support the implementation of the program strategic plans, direct and monitor clinical activities so that strategic goals and approved budgets are met. You will conduct customer consultations and ensure that counsellors’ communications meet service standards. You will support the completion of QAR investigations and implement corrective clinical actions.
- Master’s degree in Counselling, Psychology, or Social Work with specialization in CBT
- Able to write and audit reports in a clear and concise manner
- Able to use or have knowledge of clinical assessment tools
- Supervisory and coaching skills
- Applicants must be fully licensed as a mental health professional with an appropriate national or provincial organization
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources function and/or disability management
- Ability to assess, coach and provide clinical consultation to counsellors
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint
- Strong technical skills in a variety of applications and be comfortable with: Mobile device functionality, browsers and competence with PC software
- Addiction expertise is an asset
- Knowledge of Abiliti platform is an asset
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We’re always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At Morneau Shepell, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.
Find your fit with us.