Date Posted: September 17, 2019
Organization: Digital Health Canada
Position Title: Emerging Professional Volunteer, 2019 CHIEF Fall Symposium
Date closed: October 11, 2019
CPHIMS-CA: Not Required
Level: Emerging Professional (in the first five years of your career)
CHIEF Executive Forum (CHIEF) Members collaborate, exchange best practices, address professional development needs, and offer their expertise in setting the agenda for the effective use of information management to improve health and healthcare in Canada.
We are currently inviting three Digital Health Canada Emerging Professional Members (in the first five years of your career) to attend at the 2019 CHIEF Fall Symposium in Toronto on October 22, 2019 (read more about the 2019 Fall Symposium here) as volunteer participants.
Reporting to the Digital Health Canada Event Manager, the chosen volunteers will attend selected sessions at the Fall Symposium in order to take notes and generate a summary of key topics, discussion points, comments, and recommendations that will form the basis for development of a discussion paper, report, or white paper.
- Emerging Professional in the first five years of a healthcare, healthcare information, or health-related IT career
- Current Digital Health Canada membership
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanour
- Available to attend the Fall Symposium on October 22, 2019 (8:30am to 4:30pm)
- Able to take notes and present a completed summary document to Digital Health Canada by November 19, 2019
- Ongoing occasional availability to assist in the develop of a discussion paper, report, or white paper based on your summary notes
- Free registration to an exclusive industry event reserved for senior professionals
- Listen and learn as public and private sector industry leaders engage in high-level discussions that help set the direction for IM/IT/HI clinical decision-making in the healthcare community
- Networking opportunities, both at the Symposium and as a contributor to the development of a post-Symposium publication
- Opportunity to have your name included as a contributor to an industry publication
Interested Emerging Professional members may apply by sending a resume with a writing sample (minimum 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “2019 Fall Symposium Volunteer” in the subject line of your email.