Job number: J0124-1655
Job title: Coordinator, Client Access and Engagement
Job Type: Permanent Full time
Location: Toronto, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Number of positions: 1
Date posted: February 2, 2024
Closing date: February 16, 2024
Range minimum: $63,730.00/year
Who we are
We are an organization comprised of industry thought leaders who are passionate about health data and want to make a difference in the health care field. We are an independent, not-for-profit organization and together with our partners we provide essential information on Canada’s health systems, enabling decisions that lead to healthier Canadians. As a valued member of the CIHI team, you and your work will have a pivotal role in the evolution of Canada’s health care systems.
CIHI is recognized as an exceptional place to work that embraces diversity, respect, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Learn about our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and the work being done to create a more inclusive and welcoming organization by focusing on how we learn, govern and practise.
At CIHI, we recognize what matters to our employees. Some of the benefits of working at CIHI include
- HOOPP Pension Plan (Defined Benefits Pension)
- Retirement Planning Program
- Generous vacation days for permanent and long-term contracts
- Work-life balance
- Career Planning Program
- Learning and Professional Development Program
- Flexible benefits program from your first day on the job for permanent and long-term contracts
Why is this role important?
The Coordinator position will be responsible for coordinating and performing activities related to providing client support in the Client Access and Engagement team. These activities include; providing direct high quality client support via email and telephone, contributing to the development and implementation of efficient and effective processes for tasks related to client’s access to CIHI products and services and the maintaining client information in tools such as Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Access Management System (AMS).
This posting may be used to fill similar positions in the Client Access and Engagement team.
What you’ll do
- Acts as a first point of contact for external clients. Collaborates with subject matter experts within the interdisciplinary team to facilitate timely responses to clients.
- Provides direct client support for queries relating to accessing CIHI’s online products and services including; reviewing and processing of requests to grant and revoke access to applications and conducting access management audit activities for internal and external users.
- Coordinate and contribute to the on-boarding of new CIHI external clients.
- Coordinates and contributes to the process of disseminating communications materials for both internal and external clients. Works with the program areas as necessary to ensure that information is current and relevant
- Coordinates and enhances processes for preparing and tracking Service and License Agreements.
- Contributes to the development of, and maintains a thorough understanding of Client Access and Engagement processes, best practices and Principles and Standards.
- Attends and contributes to Client Access and Engagement meetings and special project teams.
- Coordinates with other internal teams, as needed to effectively deliver services to external and internal clients and improve efficiencies.
- Participates in other projects and activities, as required, including providing support to program areas while working in a matrix team environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Team Lead and management team.
What you’ll bring to the table
- University degree or college diploma in a business-related field, or related professional experience.
- A minimum of one to three years’ experience in providing direct client support and ability to learn and follow standard operating processes in a busy work environment.
- Basic understanding of legal agreements and privacy concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in project/program coordination within a large, multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, establishing and/or continuously improving administrative and project/program management processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of information management tools and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Self-directed, innovative, and able to work with minimal supervision, while working effectively within a large team.
- Fluency in both official languages is an asset.
To find out more about this role and other exciting opportunities visit our website at www.cihi.ca and check out our ‘Careers’ section.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At CIHI we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please note the CIHI Recruiting Team uses email to communicate with applicants. Please make sure your profile has an updated email address that is checked regularly, including the junk/spam mail folder, as we send time sensitive emails (i.e. testing and interview bookings).