Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
- Support cross-functional initiatives that will accelerate the adoption of ADC’s digital products.
- Manage key digital partnership projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with field teams (CHE, Sales, Key Account Holders) to support key implementation projects.
- Prepare project management documentation and communicate project status and risks throughout the project life cycle to both internal and external stakeholders (often senior executives).
- Develop business and technical requirements, use case scenarios, and process flows.
- Support user research to understand the customer journey and identify opportunities for improving the customer experience.
- Collaborate with field teams to develop implementation strategies.
Required Education and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree is required
- Master’s in business administration, Systems Engineering or Information Management an asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Strong problem-solver and project manager
- Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills
- Previous experience working in a digital product role is a strong asset
- Attention to detail, organized, and thorough with a desire for continuous improvements
- Self-starting and able to adapt work priorities in response to complex or changing environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of large cross-functional teams
- Experience with IsoTrain, Sharepoint, Microstrategy, SFDC is a strong asset.
- An understand of the Canadian digital health ecosystem is a strong asset.