Are you an expert in Microsoft Dynamics 365? Do you enjoy providing platform design, development and implementation support for changing business needs? If so, then this is an exciting opportunity to join our development team as a Senior Dynamics 365 Developer and work in a position you thrive in!
The Senior Dynamics 365 developer is a key member of the team in support of corporate information management. OntarioMD extensively leverages customized Dynamics 365 applications in support of managing client engagement and enterprise resource planning needs. The role will provide Design, Development and Implementation support for the continued uses of these important platforms and mature the capabilities as business needs change.
Working closely with the Manager, Development, your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, develop and implement effective Dynamics CRM/365 integrated solutions and applications.
- Configure the company Dynamics 365 systems to specified requirements.
- Implement Dynamics CRM solutions leveraging out of the box capabilities, configuration, and customization.
- Extend MS Dynamics 365 functionality with plug-ins, workflows, and web services, as needed.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain application solutions using C# and Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK.
- Research complex problems and find optimal solutions and implement them considering best practices.
- Understand, diagnose, and recommend solutions for specific functional and technical challenges.
- Define, discuss, and document solution, application, and data architectures.
- Provide technical expertise for OntarioMD’s software applications, architecture, and systems design.
- Develops solutions by studying requirements; conferring with stakeholders; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions.
- Create functional and technical system design specifications: application and database designs.
- Assist in establishing “Best Practices” programming standards and development processes.
- Coordinate and participate in code reviews and mentor other developers.
- Ensure that systems design is aligned with existing enterprise architectures, organizational goals and objectives.
- Build and implement functionally accurate and modular application programs.
- Formulate unit tests to test application software to ensure that a program’s functionality matches its specification’s business requirements, and the organizations programming standards are followed.
- Regularly coordinate or participate in discussions with the Product Delivery team and IT Operations team to develop and maintain applications or enhancements that meet business needs.
- Manage and support the maintenance of systems developed in-house, including “trouble-shooting”, defect fixing, change requests, designing, and implementing sound solutions.
- Provide, maintain, and update technical documentation to reflect new applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- Provide skills transfer or assistance to other OntarioMD team members to improve product quality, performance, and to ensure standards are implemented.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of developed projects for production use.
Requirements that are important to us:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of experience of web application design and development
- 5 years of development solutions using Dynamics CRM/365 platform
- Experience with SharePoint REST API, Client-Side Object Model (CSOM), Remote Event Receivers
- Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx), service incl. Search, Managed Metadata, Workflows, User Profile Services
- Expert Experience with Dynamics CRM/365 SDK and plugin development and integration using Dynamics CRM/365 API
- Experience with source control management systems (Git) and CI environments (Azure DevOps)
- Team-oriented and shows initiative and creativity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and knowledge transfer skills
- Understanding of basic waterfall and iterative project management concepts (Agile)
- Experience with MS Azure, Office 365 solutions and deployment and other related technologies such as Power Bi, Power Apps, MS Flow, Graph
- Dynamics CRM and SharePoint certificates considered an asset.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply online through our careers page here. Applications will be considered up until February 7, 2021.
For further information, visit our website at www.ontariomd.ca. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. OntarioMD is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. OntarioMD fosters a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. OntarioMD welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Following the advice of provincial health authorities, to mitigate the risk of the potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation.
OntarioMD does not solicit personal information such as banking information or passport information over social media sites for employment purposes.