Staying ‘Ahead of the Curve’ in a rapidly changing industry
Please note this event is sold out.
The annual Ahead of the Curve conference brings together professionals, organizations, and ideas from across the Vancouver digital health landscape. Attendees connect with existing communities and initiate new relationships within both traditional and emerging segments of health and healthcare in the greater Vancouver area. The 2023 conference will take place on Thursday, February 9 from 8am-4pm Pacific Time at Vancouver’s Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront. Visit the event website for a complete list of sessions, speakers, and sponsors.Tell others about the conference
Will you be at the 2023 Ahead of the Curve Conference in Vancouver? Share the news—download or copy any of the content shown here and share on social media.
Images for LinkedIn and twitter
- Join me at the 2023 Ahead of the Curve Conference on Thursday, February 9 from 8am-4pm PST at Vancouver’s Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront – https://bit.ly/AheadoftheCurveBC
- Looking forward to talking about BC Digital Health Strategies and Collaborative Initiatives at the 2023 Ahead of the Curve Conference. February 9 at Vancouver’s Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront – https://bit.ly/AheadoftheCurveBC
- We are proud to sponsor the 2023 Ahead of the Curve Conference! Thursday, February 9 from 8am-4pm PST at Vancouver’s Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront – https://bit.ly/AheadoftheCurveBC
- Let’s meet to talk about BC Digital Health Strategies and Collaborative Initiatives at the 023 Ahead of the Curve Conference. February 9 at Vancouver’s Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront – https://bit.ly/AheadoftheCurveBC
Hashtag – #AheadoftheCurve
Past conferences2022 Western Region Topics
- Success and Lessons of Equitable and Sustainable Healthcare
- COVID-19 Conspiracies!
- Anything but COVID!
- Alberta Health Services Analytics Keynote and Covenant Health Strategy Presentation
- Social Determinants of Health
- Reflection on the Past Delivery, and Resilient Healthcare
- BC Virtual Health Leaders
- Clinical Information Systems implementation during a pandemic
- What we learned dealing with the pandemic and how can we apply it to healthcare issues
- Cyber Security
- What’s Next for Digital Health in BC After the Pandemic?
- 2022 Western Region Conference Program (PDF)
- Evolving Virtual Health in Alberta
- Fostering a Vibrant Digital Health Sector in Alberta
- The Border Pilot Program
- Remote Monitoring for Rapid Pandemic Response
- ConnectCare Update
- BC Digital Health Strategy
- Vaccine Panel Discussion
- Defining Virtual Care in Canada
- Digital Health: distraction or opportunity?
- How the Pandemic is Preparing Healthcare for What’s Next
- Building Resilience to Global Epidemic Threats Using Big Data
- 2021 Western Region Conference Program (PDF)
- Digital Health Strategies Across Canada
- CIS Implementation: Cerner, Epic and Beyond–the Canadian Experience
- PatientAccess to Information and PatientPortal Approaches in Ontario, Alberta and BC
- Innovation Presentation:Using AI to address the scheduling demands of a multi-generational workforce
- VirtualCare and the Focus on Mental Health
- BC’s Digital Health Transformation Imperative
- Connecting Virtual Care
- Patient Engagement and Access to Information
- Canada Health Infoway – Access 2022
- Brain Tech
- Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster –Exciting News for Digital Health?
- Innovation Governance
- Data: Moving from Volume to Value
- Innovation in Consumer-directed Health Management
- Keynote: Louise Turner, CEO, Innovation Boulevard
- Patient Engagement and Connected Care