- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Digital Health Enablers in Long Term Care during COVID-19 Pandemic
October 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
October 21, 2020 – Digital Health Enablers in Long Term Care during COVID-19 Pandemic: People, Process, Technology – Dr. Andrea Moser, Chief Medical Information Officer, Associate Medical Director Long Term Care, Maria Muia, Executive Director Information and Technology, Chief Privacy Officer, & Andrew Pigou, Program Director e-Health, Baycrest
Baycrest uses enhanced digital tools to enable the provision of care to our residents. When we talk about care, we talk about the holistic approach to care from telemedicine to social engagement to family e-visits. This webinar will cover governance and decision making, the development and implementation of digital tools that enable remote connections between the clinical team, physicians, residents and families. We will discuss the what, the why and for whom using the lens of people, process and technology.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555