Webinar Wednesday: What Canadian Nursing Leaders Need to Know About Informatics and Digital Health
February 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
February 19, 2020 – What Canadian Nursing Leaders Need to Know About Informatics and Digital Health – Presented by Gillian Strudwick RN, PhD, CAMH – There is a growing concern that a majority of nurses in leadership roles in Canada may not have the requisite informatics and digital health competencies to meaningfully participate in making strategic decisions related to the acquisition and use of health information technologies. The purpose of this webinar is to provide an overview of activities completed to support the identification of informatics and digital health competencies for Canadian nurse leaders.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555