Webinar Wednesday: Voice Technology, AI, and the Future of Healthcare
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
March 25, 2020 – Voice Technology, AI, and the Future of Healthcare – Presented by Dr. Teri Fisher BSc, BEd, MSc, MD, CCFP (SEM), Dip Sport MEd, Clinical Assistant Professor, Sport & Exercise Physician, Faculty of Medicine The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus – The Canadian healthcare system is under pressure from all sides and is ripe for change. Could artificial intelligent, voice-first technologies (e.g. Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and others) finally be the answer we have been looking for? We are at the dawn of a radical technological and healthcare paradigm shift – the biggest since the introduction of the internet itself. For the first time ever, the power of artificial intelligence is allowing computers to understand our most natural form of communication – our voices.
In this webinar, we will discuss how the explosion of voice-first technology will radically disrupt the entire healthcare experience for patients, providers, and administrators. Voice is the new operating system of our lives. Join us for this webinar to find out how voice will put “patients first” and “bring health home”.Kids, Technology, and how Healthcare Technology is Paving the Way – Treehouse Medical is Canada’s 1st and only pediatric concierge service delivering telemedicine to Canadian families anywhere and at anytime. Join Founder and CEO, Julia Slanina, to discuss the importance of health tech solutions focused on pediatric care, family and the community.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555