Webinar Wednesday: Virtual House Calls: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Innovating for Complex Care Patients in the Community in the Public Funded System
March 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
March 4, 2020 – Virtual House Calls: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Innovating for Complex Care Patients in the Community in the Public Funded System – Presented by Keith Thomson, CMO, iTelemed, Essam Mourad, CEO/CTO/Founder, Canada Telemedicine Group Inc. – Telemed is a non profit virtual care startup in London Ontario. The company has been working in partnership with Participation House London and local family physician Dr Emad Henein to provide primary care to high needs clients. iTelemed has leveraged a USB stethoscope, otoscope, and dermascope to exam patients virtually in their home. iTelemed is also currently studying reduced CO2 emissions that result from converting to virtual visits and is in preliminary exploration of AI systems that could support the diagnostic analysis of recorded parameter such as heart sounds and image recognition as asynchronous encounters. The potential with regard to reaching under-serviced communities with deeper examination potential using virtual platforms is opening new doors in virtual care networks clinics.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555