- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: User-Centred Design in the Development of a Digital Health Intervention
February 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
February 5, 2020 – User-Centred Design in the Development of a Digital Health Intervention Presented by Meshari F. Alwashmi PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, BreatheSuite – Many of the barriers to using digital health can be avoided with better planning and collaboration. Implementing a user-centred design with a team of health care professionals and patient advocates may facilitate the successful uptake of digital health interventions. User-centered design recognizes the complexity, subjectivity, and changing nature of health status. In addition, it links multiple episodes of care offered by diverse providers into continuous, integrated care trajectories unique to the particular patient. Contemporary iterative development methods — such as agile development and usability testing — could reduce the challenges created by users or environment requirements that evolve during the development lifecycle.
In this session, real-world cases will be used to demonstrate how to use contemporary tools to assist in the rapid development and usability testing of digital health interventions. Attendees can expect to leave this session with a new perspective on how to leverage human-centred design to improve the development of digital health interventions.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555