- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: UHN Social Medicine: Integrating Health and Social Care Delivery
August 12, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Dr. Andrew Boozary is a primary care physician and the Executive Director of Population Health and Social Medicine at the University Health Network (UHN). In this role, Dr. Boozary oversees UHN’s Social Medicine Program and works with community partners to improve health outcomes for disadvantaged populations, create a stronger and more equitable health system, and deliver on a Memorandum of Understanding signed between the City of Toronto, United Way and UHN. The agreement is the first of its kind in Canada. Dr. Boozary also serves as co-lead of the Ontario Health Toronto Region COVID-19 Homelessness Response and is a member of the Canadian Medical Association’s Post-Pandemic Expert Advisory Group.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555