- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Thinking about Clinical Documentation
October 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
October 16, 2019 – Keltie Jamieson – Clinical documentation is a foundational component of clinical care. Intentional design of documentation is required to support not only care, but also to support analytics and sharing of information. Poorly designed documentation can lead to safety issues, provider burnout, and legal concerns. This webinar will discuss the building blocks of documentation.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar).
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays.
- Register for the complete Fall 2019 Series of #webinarwednesdays here.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555.