Webinar Wednesday: A Pandemic Perspective. The State of Virtual Care in Canada: One Year since COVID-19
March 31 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Just over a year since a pandemic was declared and health care organisations endeavoured to adapt, join Digital Health Canada for this special 90 minutes webinar for a virtual health market status update, an overview of what is meant by virtual health, an overview of both federal and provincial pandemic responses, and companies and organisations that adapted best and fastest.
- Registrants log on to #WebinarWednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #WebinarWednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #WebinarWednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555