- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: The Health of Interoperability in Canada
September 25, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
September 25, 2019 – Dr. Chris Hobson, Chief Medical Officer, Orion Health – Interoperability is the key to future-proofing the healthcare system in Canada. Broadly, the goal of interoperability is to ensure each Canadian has a single, complete, electronic patient health record that is made easily accessible wherever the patient is seen. In the summer 2019, a study was conducted among 150 Canadian digital health professionals as part of the Angus Reid Forum. The webinar will share the results of the study which uncovers the state of healthcare interoperability and the factors for success.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar).
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays.
- Register for the complete Fall 2019 Series of #webinarwednesdays here.
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555.