- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Remote Monitoring for Rapid Pandemic Response
February 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Remote patient monitoring demonstrates the power of telehealth in supporting health outcomes, maximizing resources, reducing healthcare utilization and keeping Canadians safe. International studies how that remote monitoring can have a positive impact across a spectrum of health impacts and conditions. In Canada several provinces use remote patient monitoring to support patients with chronic, specialty and acute conditions in the comfort of their chosen homes. In this session we will review how remote monitoring can be an effective tool in mounting a rapid response during a public health crisis such as the global COVID-19 pandemic of 2020.
- Registrants log on to #WebinarWednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #WebinarWednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #WebinarWednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555